Power Backup Batteries
Power backup batteries aim to provide power whenever the primary power source fails.
Electricom Solutions Ltd supplies these batteries to help in uninterruptible power supply(UPS), telecom applications, solar applications, industrial applications, military, medical and intruder alarm systems, and others.
Types of Backup Batteries Technology
We have a wide range of power backup batteries in our shop. They are as follows:
- Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Battery is rechargeable. It can be sealed and is maintenance-free, guaranteeing non-spillage.
- GEL Batteries are valve-regulated, Lead Acid batteries that are versatile and robust in usage. They are also maintenance-free.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are advanced Lead-Acid batteries that support high demands of the start-stop technology.
- OPzV batteries have innovative tubular plate design and valve regulated to enhance the battery’s more extended life.
- Li-ion batteries are advanced batteries that majorly use lithium ions in their functions.
- Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cad) is a rechargeable battery using Nickel Oxide Hydroxide and metallic Cadmium electrodes and has low internal resistance.
- Other power backup batteries include Carbon and the HTB.
Brands in Our Portfolio
We import and stock different power backup batteries depending on the application. Here are the brands on our shelves.
CSB is a leading company in the manufacture of VRLA batteries.
- Sealed and maintenance-free batteries
- Specifications range is available from 12V,4.5ah,5ah,7ah,9ah,12ah,18ah,26ah40ah,65ah,100ah,150ah,200ah
- Ns depends on the application of your choice
These power backup batteries work best in UPS systems, communications equipment, backup power and electric vehicles.
Ritar – China Premium
This power backup batteries manufacturer makes a complete range of AGM, GEL, Deep Cycle, Lead Carbon, Lead-Acid, OPzS, OPzV, Lead Acid and Lithium batteries.
- Deep cycle batteries for extended battery life
- GEL batteries which are 2X durable than VRLA power backup batteries
- Sizes available in 12V,4.5ah,5.7ah.9ah,12ah,18ah,26ah,40ah,65ah,100ah,150ah,200ah and 260ah.
These backup batteries are ideal for industrial applications like solar systems, UPS, telecom, data centers, and rail transit.