This reduces the units of power consumed in lighting by more than 50%. It also reduces the size of power inverter, solar panels and batteries required in a solar solution. They last 3-5times the lifespan of the legacy lighting systems. Due to mass production and use of technology, the cost of LED lighting has drastically reduced.
- AC LED Lights. Different designs for different applications. They range from PIN & Screw bulbs (3W-11W), 9w 2ft tube, 18W 4ft tube, Ceiling mount lights of various shapes, 30W-200W AC spot lights, 100W-500W AC flood lights and 30w-80w AC street Lights.
- DC Integrated Solar Lights. – These are portable and outdoor lights. They include streetlights spot lights, flood lights and garden lights. They can be wall mount or pole mount. Power ranges from 5w-100w.
SOLAR INVERTERS & LED LIGHTING
MUST INVERTER FEATURES
- Rated power 1KW, 2KW, 3KW, 4KW, 5KW, 6KW, 8KW, 10KW, and 12KW Inverter systems.
- Pure sine wave output.
- Smart LCD setting (Working modes, Charge Current, Charge Voltage, etc.).
- Built-in MPPT 60A/80A solar charge controller (For Hybrid Systems).
- Powerful AC charger of up to 100Amp (120A optional)
- New SUB working mode (Solar-Utility-Battery working mode) for 3kw series and above Hybrid Systems.
- Combining solar system, AC utility, and battery power source to supply continuous power
- Overload, short circuit and deep discharge protection
- Parallel operation with up to 3 units (Available for 3KW and above)
- Cold start function
- Support USB, RS485 monitoring function with free CD
- Compatible to generator
- Available for Lead-acid /Lithium Battery
- WIFI remote monitoring(optional)
JINKO Solar – this is most regarded by most installers due to a good combination of quality and value for money. We have a range of 300W- 450W/ panel.